Project Management Professional (PMP) is a highly valued certification and plays a vital role in the field of project management. The candidates who clear it are portrayed as the one with great project management skills. The PMP certification is a bonus and it gives an edge to the resume, as the employers feel more confident while hiring you.
Employers want to make sure that the person that they are hiring, have broad vision and can make effective decisions. This is where the Project Management Professional (PMP) training comes in hand. There is a 35 hour formal training program which is required in order to attain a PMP certificate. It is recommended to take the training through a Project Management Institute (PMI)- approved education institute.
PMP certification training comprises of several things. A good training institute will productively prepare you for all levels of the certification. The training covers and deals with various aspects, ranging from project initiation and planning, how to execute, control and close the project to management responsibilities, etc. There are numerous types of training provided today, some of the basic ones include live/online training, hybrid training and classroom training.
How to get a Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate?
- There is a certain, eligibility criteria which one needs to meet in order to appear for the
- Minimum of three years (36 months) of project management experience.
- 4,500 hours spent on direct and leading projects for bachelors or undergraduate.
- 7,500 hours spent on direct and leading projects for non-bachelors.
- 35 hours of project management education.
- Know about the PMP Certification course Mississauga and training:
Online certification consists of 200 multiple choice questions, all related to areas of project
management involving questions that test your abilities, skills and standards. A 35 hour training
is mandatory, irrespective of the education or experience you hold.
- PMP tools:
- Visit PMBOK guides to get a standard terminology and guidelines for project
- Post preparation, if you want to check your progress, PMP exam simulator and mock tests helps you to evaluate yourself.
- Once you have passed the certification, you get the Project Management Professional certificate.
- The quest doesn’t stop after clearing the certification. To maintain PMP certification, you must
meet the certification requirements held by PMI.
For more information regarding Project Management Professional (PMP) training or certification and its process in detail, get in touch with our experts and get a FREE Counselling session.
Call us at : 647 620 9490 or write to us on : firstname.lastname@example.org